What made me lose track of time
today in the last 24 hours?
I have been cooking more often lately. As a busy wife and mom I find I am often super exhausted at the end of the day and as such the tendency to go out and eat has become more the norm than the exception. It sucks, I am not proud.
There have really been no complaints about the food, it has been tasty.
From Plated we have made:
- Beef Moussaka with Greek Yogurt Sauce
- Turkey Burgers with Spinach, Scallions, and Carrot “Fries”
- And on the menu for tonight will be: Sesame Chicken with Roasted Broccolini and Brown Rice
From Blue Apron we have made:
- Crispy Cod & Yuzu-Shoyu Soba with Cabbage & Togarashi
- Grains of Paradise-Crusted Steaks with Mashed Plantain, Collard Greens & Ginger Peanuts
- Last night I made: Seared Chicken with Sautéed Purple Potatoes, Kale & Apple
- Crispy Cod Tacos with Chipotle-Cabbage Slaw
- Spring Chicken Fettuccine with Sautéed Asparagus, Kale & Rosemary
- Pork Tteokbokki with Asparagus & Spicy Black Bean Sauce
and then after that I get it from plated and will receive:
- Vietnamese-Style “Shaking Beef” with Mint and Baby Lettuce over Brown Rice
- Blackened Fish Sandwiches with Avocado Mash and Creamy Aioli
- Creamy Porcini Pasta with Asparagus and Mushrooms
Anyway, this is exciting to me and since I love to cook it is a nice way to get back in the habit!
And to answer the prompt for today… I lost track of time when I was making dinner last night. I was in a zone, it was awesome!