Before I continue there are a few things I want to say;
- 1) I try daily not to cast stones.
- 2) I fail in accomplishing aforementioned statement daily.
- 3) double negative are probably the only things that irritate me in spoken English. (they don’t bother me in Spanish, but they are acceptable there).
- 4) I actually love to find grammatical and/or spelling errors.
- 4a) They make me smile when they are funny.
- 4b) It is nice to be reminded that I am not the only one out there with similar KSA’s.
So, I was sitting in front of my computer this beautiful fall morning reading my not so new obsession (food blogs – over 500 in my reader) and found this lovely gem;
the possibilities are endless…